My Blog List

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Majolica Majorica: Blush and Shadows!

Majolica Majorica is a Japanese brand,  little sister under the Shiseido's brand.
This is their more affordable line and it is available in the drugstore especially suppose to be around Asia =)
This collection is not their newest line ,but I have been tempted to try them for a long time.
Honestly because of their cute packaging.

Then finally I decided to give Majolica a try , just now i bought it from the drugstore year end sale .
I only bought two one is the blush and the other is the eyeshadow.


The blush is called Puff the cheek , the blush came with a very cute tin packaging and include the too cute to be use ribbon puff which i think won't be suitable for me to apply blushes.I prefer my brush.
I believe they have 3 other colors but i decided to choose the matte apricot color, it is quite pigmented for a drugstore blushes though , but i am still not sure about the staying power because i just bought it , will let you know when i use it next time.

The second is the single eyeshadow, i believe they have maybe 10 other single eyeshadow color
Finally i choose to get the color in red ( RD 422) ,but i don't know why it looks more on the hot pink side rather than red, or is it only me???
I am planning to use this color as an accent or blend it with other dark or light neutral color for the crease

Below i swatch the blush and eyeshadow on my hand to let you guys know what it looks like when applied to the skin  =)

Puff the cheek in  Apricot Macaron
RD 422
apricot macaron, RD 422/ without flash
Apricot macaron , RD 422/ with flash

2 comments:

  1. Those look lovely!!! Thanks for the swatches!!! I'm so glad to have found your blog! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me!!! Thank you so much in advance. Please have a great Valentine week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You =)
    It's a very nice of you.
    Glad to found your blog too, you have a very good sense for fashion.
    Love your outfits !!!
    You too have a great valentine!!

    ReplyDelete