My Blog List

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Chanel Vitalumiere Hydra Cream Foundation

Hi,

This is a cream foundation from Chanel, it's quite new whether it's not their newest products.
I love this cream foundation so much because it's so hydrating, not cakey, gives a dewy finish, and made my skin feels fresh and plumped upon application which i love because i don't like a full coverage that much  plus it has SPF 15 , and honestly this is my most absolute favorite foundation among other foundation i have.
The adverts :
Chanel claims that this vitalumiere hydra contains lots of water content, shades that designed to match Asian
skin-tone, and will last for 8 hours in comfort.

It comes with the Chanel velvet pouch as the other Chanel's products 

Compact packaging including mirror, sponge applicator.
A creamy texture of Chanel's vitalumiere foundation in shade 30 beige

Application tips:
Usually after primer i just use the sponge applicator that includes in the compact to apply the foundation with a lightly stroke then you can go with concealer if you wish ( because it's a light to medium coverage), then I just use my MSF natural with a kabuki brush, and it gives me a natural dewy and plumped finish =) 

Personally i might re- purchase this products once i finished it , because i love the finish and the feel on my skin so muchit gives a dewy and fresh finish not a greasy feeling , about the staying power i myself never wore foundation that long, but according to me the staying power is average.

Beside that people with oily skin might find this the way too dewy that will leads to oiliness looks and feelings, but if you want to try this foundation, just use a mattifying primer or dust on a matte powder after this foundation.



No comments:

Post a Comment